Instagram

Instagram

PINTEREST - Shitawa Bah

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

December is undoubtedly one of my favorite times of the year. With my birthday at the end of it ..., and holiday parties and events looming on the horizon, there are myriad opportunities for celebrating and dressing up. This december, that means putting on vintage sequin tops, velvet dresses, platform wedges, faux fur jackets, and just about anything with a hint of shine or shimmer. (Is is strange that when I go thrifting, I immediately reach for anything with sequins or beads?) These four window displays that I shot last week are ideal for putting me in the mood for wearing festive pieces
glitter platform pumps

floral dress



beaded top


rhinestone shoe  boots


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
just to name but a few. so diggin these looks.
xxxxxxx.
M.

2 comments:

  1. J'adore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    what ??
    this should be the looks of the year.
    this is the best i think you ve posted for this blog.
    hehehe
    i love you and proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for reading it number one supporter munira. mwaah :)

    ReplyDelete